Heyyyyyyy I totally didn't forget about this blog... no really, at first I didn't forget, I just didn't wanna make my 3rd venty blog entry in a row... but then I did forget about it... but eventually I remembered... and I decided to make said 3rd venty blog entry in a row... kind of...
I think at some point I kinda got better in between my blog-posting-absence, but also at some point I spiraled back down. It's back to the point where doing basic things feels like a massive chore, so damn annoying, I wanna do these basic things, but it genuinely feels like my brain just holds me back by being stubborn & suddenly making my energy completely disappear at that moment. UUUGGGHHH fuck ADHD man.
The feeling of everyone around me actually being like, fake, insincere & all, still persists by the way, but I've ranted about that before, twice now? IDK...
It's all so annoying. I also said this before, but it's genuinely crazy how your own brain can be your own enemy.
I think they should bring back lobotomies but only to use one on me /j
Hmm... of course I also wanna talk about what I've been doing since my short absence... but, y'know, depression kickin' my ass & makin' me not wanna do anything. I still have some plans though!
Tomorrow is a friend's birthday! This year, I promised myself I would actually draw birthday gifts for all of my friends, so I'll for sure start on his b-day drawing today :-]
Another thing I plan on doing was making a like, account for “daily” postings of this WarioWare rarepair I made, Songstar (Jimmy T. x Sal Out)! Although I told my followers on Twitter & Tumblr I didn't know when it'll be opened, I do actually wanna open it on the day of Valentine's day... teehee! If anything, before I open those accounts, I do wanna finish up my Strawpage page dedicated to said ship! It's technically finished, decor wise? If anything, I just gotta draw the little pagedolls & all...
Probably a short blog for today, compared to all my other ones, simply just wanted to catch you readers up..!
Listening to: Nothing
Watching: Yo Mama - Birthing Degeneracy by Chazington
Playing: Nothing
Eating: Calzone from Marco's Pizza
Drinking: Iced sweet tea
Feeling: Kinda out of it

No comments:
Post a Comment