Thursday, January 22, 2026

A Day In The Life (Jan 22, 2026)

So sometimes I don't know how to make a proper intro for these... so maybe expect some of these posts to get straight to the point... lol

Yesterday, January 21st, was my dad's 39th birthday! We didn't do much for the majority of the day, or at least me & my brother didn't as my dad mostly just went out with my mom alone... but we all did go to BJ's Brewhouse for his birthday dinner. I had ceaser salad & clam chowder in a sourdough bowl w/ garlic bread on the side, and drank “Boba-licious Mango Sparkler” (a fizzy lemonade w/ pineapple juice (apparently), mango syrup, mint leaves, & strawberry boba) & water with it... yum.com... We also decided to have dessert there, which was a cookies 'n' cream “Pizookie” (a chocolate cookie w/ two scoops of vanilla ice cream, topped with this oreo-like mousse). We also kinda forgot my mom made him a birthday tiramisu (instead of the usual cake), which by then all of us were too full to have, but my dad decided to have a small sliver of it, maybe today I might finally get a piece for dinner...
Earlier that day also, I guess I unintentionally kept rubbing/generally messing with my eyes too much they became raw... not the first time this has happened, I was only messing with them 'cause they were dry the day before. Take a shot for everytime I end up fucking up my eyes everytime they get dry, you'd probably die from alcohol poisoning /j. Today they've been better than before though, still kinda stinging but not too unberable.

I've been talking a lot more in the server friend group me & my small circle brought back, the one I mentioned in the last 2 blog posts, which I will be referring it to its server name, bees, from here on out. I apologize to those who are in my own server, “APPLE✪BUNCH”, for not talking as much as before LOL I'm still kinda trying to post in both servers...
Recently, I finally caved in after years and played Roblox, perhaps the worst time to start playing it at the moment but I only installed it just to play Dandy's World. So I've been getting into that, I don't see myself having a whole fixation on it, but it's fun! I love the characters a lot too, infact I primarily got into it only for the characters at first.
My favorites have to be Glisten & Soulvester!

I'm still really glad I'm talking with all of the people in bees again! Because drawing is basically like a love language to me, I've been thinking about drawing me & my friends' sonas again after all these years... There's still the other stuff I wanna draw more (my own OCs & current hyperfixations) which don't worry, I will get to! I need to learn how to really balance things out without getting stressed in the end...


Listening to: C Moon by Wings
Watching: Nothing
Playing: Nothing
Eating: Cream of Wheat with eggs
Drinking: Coffee & water
Feeling: Content

No comments:

Post a Comment